My Paper Pumpkin

My Paper Pumpkin
Click on the Paper Pumpkin Picture to link to My Paper Pumpkin

Sunday, January 26, 2014

People Like You


 Here is my newest card using the "People Like You" single stamp
This is a new stamp in Stampin Ups! new Celebrations Catalog.


I stamped the image with Stazon ink on to newsprint designer paper.
It is retired now. But you can still use an old book page and stamp on that.

I did a watercolor wash on a piece of watercolor paper. 
Then stamped the label part of the stamp again on the watercolor 
paper.  Cut it out on the inside line. Then used The Decorative label punch 
to cut piece of the new "Foil Sheets" to frame the label.  
The foil sheets are in the Celebrations catalog.  They come in Gold and Silver.
I water colored the flower in with Strawberry Slush and 
Melon Mambo Inks using the blender pens. 

Hope you like my card


1 comment:

  1. very pretty! Found this on Pinterest, enjoying the pink & brown and your distressed look! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...